Monday, October 22, 2007

Save the Date! Jenn & Joe 2008

A couple of weeks ago I went up to Providence to photograph engagement photos of one of my past assistants Jenn and her fiance Joe. Joe went to school at PC and I thought of nothing more fun than to get off the beach for a day and do something a little different. I convinced my wife Kelli to come along and we made an afternoon/evening out of the session. Congratulations on your engagement Jenn! Joe seems like a great guy. We look forward to your wedding at the Newport Hyatt on June 28, 2008.


2 comments:

jen said...

The pics. are amazing. Jen you look beutiful. Great couple.

Jennie O.

Anonymous said...

You both look great. I must say my favorite one is when Joe is kissing your forehead, you look so cute. What a hard decision they are all so beautiful.

Jennie O.