Saturday, October 27, 2007

Running Update - 5K Raw Bar

Well I'm back running again since the doc told me I should at least do a few miles a week - Just not any marathon's just yet. Today after a few weeks of training again I entered in the 1st Annual Raw Bar 5K in Mashpee. Great job for a first time event. Lots of food & drinks at the end which is great!

I ended up winning my age division by 1 sec (22:15). Not bad but it was a "1st annual" and most of the fast guys are gearing up for the Cape Cod Marathon/Relay on Sunday. I'll be there lending a hand but no racing tomorrow for me. Next race in a few weeks? Maybe.

See you on the roads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tom, congrats on getting back to running...I've got 3 Marathons in Texas starting in Decemember, Jan, Feb then off to Tempe Arizona for the Ironman in April.

I'm in a new bracket and trying to qualify for Boston, NYC and the big event in Kona.

Scott B