Tuesday, October 23, 2007

LET'S GO RED SOX!!


















What an amazing weekend!! I went to both game 6&7 against the Tribe with a few of my good friends from Sandwich. Both games were awesome!! Sorry to my good friends who are Indian fans but it was another great comeback for the boys from Boston. I actually got to talk to Kathryn Nixon (Trot's wife) at the beginning of game 7. She was very stressed watching the game with her husband on the bench. Here are a few ok/bad pics that my buddy Ian took. But they are better than anything I got since I left my camera at home. I better remember to take along my camera next time!

There are some pics of Ian & Kathryn (she is sooo nice!), couple of solo pics of Rich and me after the game at Who's on First? The final pic shows the Indians walking off the field and the Sox beginning their celebration. Bring on the Rockies!!

No comments: