Saturday, March 22, 2008

New Shoes and a Ladybug!

A few weeks ago I bought some new running shoes. I haven't been exactly logging a lot of miles lately (I've been a little sick lately) so what better way to get motivated than to get some new running shoes. I know women usually get excited about new shoes but runners also have this strange obsession with them as well - after all without our feet we wouldn't get very far right??

So I trekked down to see my friend Kevin and Hanlon's Shoes in Hyannis and picked up some new Brooks Adrenaline's.

While I got ready for my long 2 mile run...lol... Melanie was working on her book report and Kylie was playing quietly in the Family room. After my run I can home to find a Ladybug in the house - I feel lucky already! A pain free run and home in time for dinner with my family. Have a great Easter everyone.










2 comments:

bello photography said...

Tom,

That does sound like a nice Easter. So you are in training again? Which marathon will it be this time?

Andy & Christine

Tom Davis said...

Hey Andy -

Looks like you guys had a great time in Vegas! Not really training but just really taking it one day at a time. Course that is how you make it to the marathon - one day at a time. Only time will tell maybe something next fall... DC or maybe NYC.