Thursday, June 7, 2007

Where have I been?

Well some of you have been asking - Where's Tom? After all I haven't exactly been posting much lately. I've been working! It's prom, baseball and graduation season. While I don't photograph a lot of those anymore I am still managing my crew of over 15 seasonal photographers and assistants. No time to blog.

As far as the running goes well after the Marathon I did take some time off from running. Which was a good time to do that with work getting busy. I started PT twice a week to work on my right leg which had been causing me problems for months (IT band, bursitis). After about a month on the DL I'm now back to running almost 20 miles a week. No races just yet but am hoping to enter the 4th of July road race here in Sandwich. I have enter the lottery for New York Marathon in November and should find out something soon.

No comments: